Friday, January 18, 2013

Part A : Happy Days

Aditya : Lite mama

-- Vamshi
I first talked to Aditya in my first year lab, we were in the same batch( I was roll#1 initially).
He is one of the most warm guys when he is in good mood. Its fun gossiping with him, he always has this curiosity and excitement when listening to fun stuff. He also gets tensed and irritated easily. Being first on roll, he used to be scared to death while attending lab exams. And of course would comeback fast and give us - the second batch students good info on experiments in the exams. I still remember the time when he persuaded most in the class to complain against a lecturer (I don't remember the name) for not teaching good.

Anil : Mr. Perfect


My first bench mate. He is one of my good friends back in college. Studious, well spoken and confident. I have seen him grow from timid to confident, most people cannot do that easily. I always loved teasing Anil and he received it well. I remember the time we had to nearly beg him to join in for college tour. Thanks to praveen's gyan bodha he joined and we had fun time.


Asha - Amma Talli
I first spoke with her in C lab - quite, intelligent and well spoken.
She was one of the girls we made numerous jokes about. I have always seen her as a confident lady. The time when we had a little fight with girls, she came out with a pen in her hand and hitting the wall, saying "oka ammayini chesi ala ela antaru" - one of the epic scenes that was made fun of throughout college time.
I have always seen her through Veena's perception and hold immense respect, but will not stop making jokes about her.



Ashwin- Tang Tang

As Lohit would call him fondly "Tang Tang". He is the gossip guy of the class from - affairs to politics he knows everything.

1 comment:

  1. I dont even remember me saying something like that :)..
    Nenu quite aa??? hmmmm
    good ya.. Its fun reading about college frnds and you have a good memory.. get going..

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers