Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sudhi Papa

I have been meaning to write a blog entry for quite long but was lazy.
There was lot that happened since my last blog entry, I have graduated from Wichita state university with a Masters Degree in Electrical Engg, which neither gave me knowledge nor satisfaction. Anyway had greatest time as student. Oh saying this I am no more a student, I found a Job.
Matter ki vaste..
Sudhi polkam, your deep interest in my writings inspired me to try writing a blog entry for you
I was planning on writing about my friends in the order I met them. But plan lo chinna change. Migatadi as it is. P.SUDHISHA..................

A night - I had slightly heated situation at home with my father. In anger I left the house and started walking down the streets of BHEL. BTW it was Diwali night. After walking a while I was here in the middle of a deserted road, there from long I could see an Esteem racing towards me, my friend KARUNAKARAN captured all of this, I uploaded it here  Sudhi Intro. 
 I was,
M

S
M
E
R
I
Z
E
D looking at her.
That is when I for the first time saw Sudhi - all jumping alongside Keerthi Reddy and Pitiki (Chandrahass) ( don't mistake for boy she had bob cut).
I wish this how I met Sudhi P, original is quite intresting too... 
 
For those of you who think P is Polkampally, yes it is. Don't you dare to think that is something other than that. I heard some of my friends gossiping that while she was born, looking at her parents named her Po**i Sudhisha, its not true and I want Po**i to be deleted from records.

Oka na oka roju in my schooling days ............



I was in 6th or & 7th grade. Hanging out by the school gate towards end of day, saw Sudhi - Potti ga - Bob cut ladies cycle with a bunch of Jyothi school girls....... 

Konni rojjulo 10th aipoyindi


Ee Jeevitha payanam lo puttaka edo okati cheyyalani Narayana jr college IIT coaching lo chera. Adrushtam Koddi girls campus lo vesaru. Etu choosina ....



One of the days in my first year, I believe our college was declared half day (ABVP Zindabad, entiser guy). Usually I travel by RTC (Govt college students). But this one time as no body was caring with all the noise, silently hopped on to the College Bus (Lopala Model College students). 

Was walking towards last seats and wanted to silently get away without being caught. As I was nearing last row observed that I had to cross a group to reach there. Aa tottti gang ki leader - Polkampally vari aadapaduchu.

Amayakanaga kanipinche nannu choosi, aa peddinti pillalu aadukunnaru.

Na meeda "punchulu, prasalu".  

Appudu naku analanipinchindi  

" Nulchunte kurchunanta unnav, nannu satayistava, nee ", kani sabya samajam naku addupadindi.

 Eda nundi vachindo naa school mate Shruthi vachindi, amma talli -  she saved me.

Next day -

Friend : College bus lo podam ra ra intiki.

Me : Vaddu SARU bus lo pota, maa ollu untaru.


 Never thought about this later on and continued my Jeevana payanam.

Fate kicked me in the nuts, IIT went to Inole and I went to TRR.
(Rajitha, Ravali, Vidya, Sravanthi, Aarthi......Inkem vastadi IIT).

First day of my college, saw Sudhi in College bus, had no harsh feelings, didnt talk to her either.


Over my first year I grew friends with Pitiki and Priya @ college bus (another wonderful  memory) and use to have fun with them. 

Sudhi used to sit by us sometimes in bus on our way back home after college and we talked little. Noticing that she is very funny and massy, I liked her and even more her attitude.

Then came a whirlpool in ECE ( Story greater than GodFather) that shook us to ground, this is one of the incidents where we boys of the class talked rude to some girls, Sudhi being a feminist joined woman's protection force and stopped talking to me.


After few days,  I remember Surya Kiran Reddy, a dear friend of hers at that point talked her into understanding how great I am. She then decided to forgive me and started talking again.

This is really when it kicked off and she got  integrated into my life
so much that I cant imagine what it would have been otherwise.

She is one of the two most matured and confident girls I met in my life and true to core she is a wonderful, sweet and charming  human being.

Sudhi, all the memories we have shared together are flashing in my mind right now and feel like seeing you. All the care you have graced upon me makes me indebted to you for life..


So guys that's Sudhi P for you. 

Meet you again with a new and fresh memory. 

Though ambitious I promise atleast a blog post every week.



Vamshi's :  The only people you love by choice in this world are friends, by extension they are you. So love yourself.









 

8 comments:

  1. "So guys thats Sudhi P for you. " Baaga greatandhra influence undi ra. :D Nice Post...caught the emotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsome article these words are apt for Sudhi
    "She is one of the two most matured and confident girls I met in my life and true to core she is a wonderful, sweet and charming  human being".

    ReplyDelete
  3. vamshi tanaki kuda Pitki ane title ichesava

    patent rights tiskole kada ra nuvu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. inter lo bus scene arey vamshi ninu adkunaru ante imagine cheskuntunte adiripoindi scene

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... bus lo adeskunara... rofl... btw ey angle lo u luk innocent :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Though ambitious I promise atleast a blogpost every week."

    wt abt this statement? marchipoyav kada papam..

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Clarify all the Doubts You are the one and Only Pitiki. I meant Po**i here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was on vacation so skipped the week, another is on its way !

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers