Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome To Memories !

Hi friends,
Welcome to Memories. This is an attempt to recap all good memories of my life.

I was wondering what made me think I should blog something like my memories.

At times when I am with my friends, we often end up remembering some funny incidents from our past and laugh on how we behaved then. Even matters that shook us to the ground seem hilarious now. Every time we have these little talks we end up having a great story. I was doubtful whether or not will I remember these greatest stories of my life, the way I remember them now. Well that’s the beginning of all this.

Recently when I was bored from the routine in my life, I wanted to do something which will make these memories more available to all of friends. I was considering my options, which is when I caught eye on one of my friend’s blog http://sreemad.wordpress.com/about/ . I kind of liked the idea and expressed my interests in writing a blog to my dearest friend Nikhil. If he had not liked the idea this would have never turned into reality, here is where I thank Nikhil for his support.

Well friends Thank you all for reading through all this.

My first memory will be posted soon. I promise lots of fun moments.

Love you all.



4 comments:

  1. intresting mama
    funny moments inka love stories(rama,nikil,vamshi etc)kuda rayali
    mothaniki akbar ki birbal neeku nikil gadu

    ReplyDelete
  2. arey vamshi never forget to use our pet names as well ok if not v vl miss the fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicha iga post pettu. janaalu waiting ikkada ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers